In order to own or operate a charitable gaming site (including a bingo hall) in Ontario, you must be registered with the AGCO as an Operator.
As of January 1, 2015, there are two fee categories for Operators of charitable gaming sites:
- Operators of charitable gaming sites that offer 4 or more events per week – registration fee is $12,000 per year.
- Operators of charitable gaming sites that offer 3 or less events per week – registration fee is $700 per year.
For a copy of the gaming registration fee schedule, please visit our
Charitable Gaming Fees page. For more information regarding the new gaming registration fee schedule that came into effect in January 2015, see Information Bulletin No. 74.
Sale of Break Open Tickets
A registered “Operator” does not require a separate registration as a “Seller” in order to sell break open tickets and/or lottery products on behalf of the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) at its gaming site. However, applicants wishing to sell lottery products on behalf of the OLG must have a valid OLG Retailer Contract.
Relocating, Re-Opening, Upgrading a Bingo Hall
For detailed information regarding the criteria and procedures for relocating, re-opening or upgrading a bingo hall, please download “Criteria and Procedures for Establishing Bingo Halls” located in the Application Process section of this page. You will also find there all relevant information forms (with instruction sheets) in PDF format.
For more information regarding change of name, address, ownership structure, renewals and other related information, please visit our
Charitable Gaming Registration page.
If you wish to apply or renew your registration as an Operator, please complete the forms below and submit them and all other required documentation and fees as directed on the application forms and guide.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Application Forms & Guides
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration Branch
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.