Skip to Content / Sautez au contenu Skip to Access keys / Sautez au Touches d´accès
OR   Go directly to most popular site features

Services For You: Charitable Gaming Assistant

Gaming Manufacturer

Gaming Equipment Manufacturer  

If you plan to manufacture gaming equipment, bingo paper or break open tickets for charitable gaming events, you must be registered by the AGCO.

New Registration Classes

On June 1, 2012, changes to the regulations under the Gaming Control Act, 1992 (GCA) came into force as part of the Ontario government’s initiative to modernize gaming and enhance flexibility for gaming operations in the province.

Among the changes, a streamlined registration scheme has been introduced which both reduces the number of registration categories from 24 to seven and allows individuals and businesses to supply goods and services across all gaming sectors without having to obtain separate registrations.

As a result of these changes, the categories of registration previously called “Gaming Equipment Manufacturer” and “Bingo Paper or Break Open Ticket Manufacturer” are now both contained within the new class called “Gaming-Related Supplier”.

As of June 1, 2012, anyone registered as a “Gaming Equipment Manufacturer” and/or “Bingo Paper or Break Open Ticket Manufacturer” will be automatically deemed to be registered under the new “Gaming-Related Supplier” category. No action is required on the part of the registrant. New certificates will be issued as registrations are renewed.

If you are a “Gaming Equipment Manufacturer” and/or “Bingo Paper or Break Open Ticket Manufacturer” and wish to renew your registration, please complete the forms below as a “Gaming-Related Supplier” and submit them and all other required documentation and fees as directed on the application forms and guide.

Important note: Applicants must continue to indicate on the application form the types of goods and services they manufacture (e.g. gaming equipment, bingo paper / break open tickets). Upon approval of the application or renewal, a single registration will be issued allowing you to manufacture and provide those goods and services.

For more information on the changes to the GCA, please see PDF in popup window  Information Bulletin No. 69 – Changes under the Gaming Control Act, 1992.

Office Location

If you wish to work out of your residence, prior written approval must be obtained from the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming. Your request for approval must be accompanied by a detailed floor plan of your residence indicating the location of the office and the storage of equipment and supplies.

Risk-Based Registration

The AGCO employs a risk-based approach to the processing of applications for gaming registrations. For more information about risk-based registration, please see PDF in popup window  Information Bulletin No. 68 - AGCO Implements Risk-based Registration to Process Gaming Registrations.

Related Links

In addition to the regulatory requirements outlined in the GCA and its regulations, manufacturers are required to comply with the Standards for Suppliers of Goods and Services (Break Open Tickets) and the Standards for Suppliers of Goods and Services (Bingo).

For information regarding, change of name, address, ownership structure, renewals and other related information, please visit our Charitable Gaming Registration Charitable Gaming Registration page.

Application Process

PDF Instructions

New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. external link in popup window Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®

Application Forms & Guides

Important Application Reminders

  • For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
  • For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in black ink.
  • Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
  • Do not email application forms. Please mail one original and one copy of the completed application forms, including all attachments, and appropriate Direct Internal Link registration fee to:

    Alcohol and Gaming Commission
    Licensing and Registration
    90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
    Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4

Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.