Regular & Special (Monster) Bingo
Bingo events are lottery schemes where players purchase bingo paper and win prizes by being the first to complete specified arrangements or patterns of numbers on the bingo paper from numbers selected at random.
Regular bingo events have prize boards of $5,500 and under, and Special (Monster) bingo events have prize boards over $5,500.
Only the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming may issue a licence to an eligible charitable or religious organization for the following:
- Bingo events where the total value of the prizes to be awarded at any one occasion exceeds $5,500;
- Bingo events conducted in an unorganized territory;
- Bingo events conducted on Federal land such as Canadian Forces Bases; and
- Bingo events where the event is to be conducted in conjunction with another licensed lottery event.
A municipality may issue a licence to an eligible charitable or religious organization for regular bingo events where the total value of the prizes to be awarded on any one occasion does not exceed $5,500.
If you are applying for a municipal licence, contact the local municipality where you intend to hold the event for more detailed information on the application process, licensing fees and required attachments.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Required attachments to applications:
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.
Application Forms, Reports and Terms and Conditions
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.