A Fair or Exhibition Gaming Event Licence permits the conduct of a Gaming Event at a fair or exhibition that has been designated by the Registrar of the Alcohol and Gaming. No more than 20 of the following games may be conducted: (a) Blackjack and/or (b) Wheel of Fortune. Merchandise bingo may also be licensed at Fair or Exhibition.
Only the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming may issue a licence to a designated Fair or Exhibition pursuant to a section 207 (1)(c) (lottery schemes to be conducted at a Fair or Exhibition).
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Required attachments to applications:
- Evidence that the applicant is a designated Fair or Exhibition or a concessionaire providing services to the Board of a designated Fair or Exhibition
lottery licensing fee
payable to the Minister of Finance
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.
Application Forms, Reports and Terms and Conditions
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.