Skip to Content / Sautez au contenu Skip to Access keys / Sautez au Touches d´accès
OR   Go directly to most popular site features

Services For You: Liquor Manufacturer / Representative

Manufacturer’s Fees

Certain fees paid by beer and wine manufacturers to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario were replaced with taxes. The taxes, called "Beer and Wine Taxes", are administered by the Ministry of Finance.

For more information on the "Beer and Wine Taxes", please contact the Ministry of Finance at 1-866-668-8297 or visit their website at