The registration fees listed below and in the Fee Schedule (Gaming) may be paid by:
- Cheque or money order, payable to the Minister of Finance
- Cheques or money orders cannot be post-dated.
- There will be a $35.00 (Cdn) process fee charged for cheques that are returned by the bank as a result of non-sufficient funds.
- Visa, Mastercard or AmEx
- Complete and return the credit card payment slip with your application.
Please do not send cash in the mail. Harmonized Sales Tax does not apply to these fees.
In addition to the registration fee, the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming may require the applicant/registrant to pay the reasonable costs of an investigation.
NOTE: Casino and slot machine facility type registration fees are non-refundable.
Casino and Slot Machine Facility Registration Fees
|Category||Annual Fee ($Cdn)
|Category 1 Gaming Assistant
|Category 2 Gaming Assistant
The following fees are payable to the Minister of Finance for services indicated:
- Replacement certificate of registration as a supplier: $50.00
- Replacement certificate of registration and photo identification card for a gaming assistant: $50.00
(includes replacement certificate $25 and identification $25.00)
- Transfer fee for a gaming assistant: $50.00