operate an on-site winery retail store
obtain an authorization from the AGCO to sell VQA wine and/or fruit wine at an occasional extension of its on-site winery retail store at Farmers’ Markets
- is produced from fruit grown in Ontario, other than grapes, and
- is not produced using any combination of the concentrated juice of apples grown outside of Ontario
Please see Information Bulletin No. 034 − VQA Wine Sales at Farmers’ Markets and Information Bulletin No. 040 − Changes Regarding Wine and Cider Sales at Farmers’ Markets for details on the program, and Frequently Asked Questions − Farmers' Markets
will answer many of the questions that you may have. Our webcast held on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 is also available for viewing; as is our webcast PowerPoint presentation.
(Please note that since the April 29, 2015 webinar and presentation, there have been changes to the sale of wine at farmers’ market program effective May 1, 2016. See Information Bulletin No. 040 − Changes Regarding Wine and Cider Sales at Farmers’ Markets for details).
A list of Farmers’ Markets where VQA Wine and/or fruit wine is sold will be updated weekly. More details about the program, as well as the application and notification forms are listed below.
In late spring 2017, the AGCO will begin rolling out online services in multiple phases and liquor manufacturers will be among the first to benefit.
Read the information bulletin for more details.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Application Forms and Guides
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Please complete all sections and drop off, mail, email (email@example.com) or fax (416 326-0300) the completed form. Incomplete forms will be returned.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Licensing and Registration Branch
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
If you have any questions, please contact customer service at: 1 416 326-8700.