Many websites use popup windows to open PDFs for the User's convenience. However, when using Internet Explorer 8, a User will experience error messages and no PDF.
How to resolve this issue
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your computer
- Select "Edit" > "Preferences".
- Select "Internet".
- Deselect "Display PDF In Browser", click "OK".
- Return to website and click on a PDF link.
AGCO Application Forms in PDF can be:
- completed online, saved to your personal computer (PC), printed, signed then mailed
- saved to your PC, opened and completed offline, printed, signed then mailed, or
- printed, completed by hand then mailed.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
PDF forms with the ability to be saved locally will generate a dialog box when opened with Adobe Reader®.
- For versions 6.05 or later, the dialog box will indicate that user rights have been applied to the PDF file and you can save the completed filled-in form.
- For prior versions, the dialog box will indicate that some features of the document will not operate and you will be prompted to obtain a newer version of Adobe Reader®.
Saving PDF forms
- Without opening, right click your mouse on the PDF form´s link; Select ‘Save Target as´; Locate where you wish to save the file on your hard drive; and Click ‘Save´.
- Opened, whether saving a filled-in or unfilled form, the procedure is the same. From the Adobe Reader® top menu, Select ‘File´; Select ‘Save As´; Locate where you wish to save the file on your hard drive; and Click ‘Save´.
When ready to fill the form, double click your mouse on the file to open it with Adobe Reader®.
Completing PDF Forms Online
Click on the form name or number to open it within a new window, then maximize window.
- Navigate forward through the form input fields by pressing your keyboard ‘Tab´ key.
- Navigate backwards by pressing your keyboard ‘Shift´ and ‘Tab´ keys together.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed, then print and sign application.
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application (i.e., if you type 35 characters into a 30 character field only 30 characters will print, you will not receive an error message).
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in black ink and sign application.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail signed application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing & Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the ‘Instructions´ portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.